cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUEUE GET STUCK_OFF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There is flow which is continuously running in XI and processing the files. And in-between we have few more file that also get processed. Almost all the time they get processed successfully, Sometimes it happened that the file fail to get processed but if I am checking in sxmb_moni then it is showing successfully also the other files get processing shows successfull but I am not able to get any output, I have checked the adapter those are all right and shows successfully but still no output.

When I refreshed the queue it started processing, but sometimes also the file even fail to get generated even I do a cache refresh.

In that case we go for the server restarted but I believe we should not go for that and there should be some other way out for this.

Can anyone help me out in this case…..

With Many thanks,

JAY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

As for your saying i can follow the steps but my concern is that.

Do we have to follow the same steps each time when the message get stuck-off and at the end you have said to restart the j2ee server . Restarting the server allways solve my problem so what it the need to doing all these.

One More thing i will definitely assign the points once my understanding is clear...

THanks a lot.

JAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is very rare situation where in this type of issue will rise. So, no need to worry about this. Once you increase the thread count you wont see these type of issues further. Hope my poing is clear.

One thing, if you got answer to your question then first u need to assign points then after go for asking another question.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Idea guys...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I am sorry, i was little bit busy. Anyhow if you want to refresh those queues you need to increase the Thread count which automatically clears your queues. Below are the steps to increase theread count..this needs to be handled by your basis people only..as we need to make changes in by logging on to Visual Administrator..

First log on to J2EE engine of XI Server and follow below steps

1. In the left frame choose Server -> Services -> Configuration Adapter

2. In the tab Display Configuration (right frame) choose Switch between

view and edit mode to activate the edit mode.

3. Choose cluster_data -> server -> cfg -> kernel -> Propertysheet ApplicationThreadManager

4. Choose Show the detail of the selected node

5. There you can change the thread count..for ex: give some 350

6. Restart the J2ee engine

One thing, if you are getting needful information then you should give some points to needful reply. So, if you think my reply is helped you alot then give me some points.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Can you please let me know how can i refresh if i found the message get stuck-off

Many Thanks,

JAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Brovo.....

That was exactly what i was looking for.

But can you please let me know how i refresh or restart or clear the queue to get the output result and

where exactly will i get it,

I am asking this to get to know the details because i dont want to change any thing which can latter screw me up and right now as everything is working fine so i dont see any such message in that...

Thanks a lot buddy....

JAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargav

I have already gone through that...

It is showing nothing in the transaction....

But still the queue is stuck off.......

Regards,

JAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the message status is success in SXMB_MONI and you are not getting message then there is a chance of strucking of message in messaging system. So, check the messaging system by below link,

https://<XIServer>:<port>/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

have a look at the status of each message is delivered or not. Even if you find the status of message is delivered here and still not getting message then the corresponding message might stop at Java queues level..to know this...access system information by giving url

https://<XIServer>:<port>/MessagingSystem/monitor/systemStatus.jsp,

here u will find available queues and even messages that got strucked.

Let me know your comments.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your quick responce.

But things is that we are geting sucessfull message everywhere but the out is not getting generated.

I have read most of the bolgs but none of them said how to refreshed the queue when the message get stuck off even when the the message shows sucessfully processed.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JGD,

As you are saying that your mapping is successful but you are not able to get the output than the message might be stuck up in the inbound queue i.e., SMQ2.Go to SMQ2 check the queue in which the messages are stuck.If at all there is any error in any message all other messages will be stuck up in the queue so try to delete the error message and refresh(icon is available at the top).

Hope this would help.

Thanks,

Bhargav.

Note:Award points if found useful

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check SMQ2->and status of the queue

Go to SM59->TCP/IP Connections->AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER and test the connection.

If it is failed then you need to restart the system.

For more on Queue

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically