cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing plan in Contract.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I wanna set the billing plan at item level in contracts. I have done the necessary settings and now billing plan is showing at item level. But, its happening that when I try to put values in billing plan for the contracts which are already exist in the system its showing following error:

Item 000010 can not be invoiced according to

billing plan

For these contracts, subsequent documents have been created ( sales order ). Is that reason its not letting me add the values in billing plan?

Will you please guide me why this error is occuring?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason is in your question. Since there are sales orders which have been created based on the earlier settings, you cannot change the billing plan now. You need to give it before you create the documents at the time of customisation, IF YOU STILL WANT TO proceed, you have two options:

1. Delete the earlier docs created.

2. Create a new contract which is a copy of this contract and define your billing plan and create your sales docs.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working in SAP CRM /IPM and wanted the original billing plan be stored once the contract has been approved and that a report be created where the user can compare the original contract billing plan with the current contract billing plan to view the changes. May you advice?

Mandin1

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

System does not allow us to keep values in billing plan in old contracts as these contracts have been created with item category with no billing plan settings.

THanks for your support.