cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent delete patch from spam queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts ,

i am applying basis patch, which got struck in DISSAMBLE phase and is runing from too long time.

I want to delete the queue and restart it , but "display/difine"

tab is not showing the delete option ,

how can i delete the queue

thnx and regards

kavitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked to see if the system is running ok (see if there is disk space issue or archive log issue etc.). If the system is working fine and you are still stuck, you may have to reset the buffer as suggested (I have done it few times but not sure if SAP supports it) or back to last backup.

thanks

BMG

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

I'll first check why the SP failed, check logs, SPAU, etc...

As far as i can remember and if after checking you still need to remove the SP from the queue, check tables PAT01, PAT03 and TEPSIN . At PAT01 and TEPSIN you delete the entries pointing at the specific SP that you need to reimport, then at PAT03 set the flag 'N' . After that you'll need to reupload the SP

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it has strucked at dissemble phase check the log first. and the size of disk space.

check the logs whether getting updating under /usr/sap/trans/tmp folder. if yes no need to restart applying.

if u need to restart applying , change the permission to /tmp folder so that patch application stops with an error. you can start the patch application from beginning by setting /tmp permission as it was before.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you tried the "Reset Status" option from the Extra Menu?