cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No interface objects found in interface determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am configuring the multiple idoc to flat file.

for this, i am not using the bpm.

i refer the following blog.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4443. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

According to this blog, we can make the scenario as file to file. xi will pick the idoc-xml file.

for this, could you please let me know the source data type?

i exported standard idoc and made occurances as unbounded and import to name space.

for the imported external defination, i creared the message interface as outbound and used as sender interface.

i made the mapping between external deficnation to flat file structure.

my IR part is ok.

i have problem with ID.

when i configure the interface determination, i found it as no interface objects found.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that u have created the interfaces in IR according to the mode and directions, one with Async + Outbound and Another with Async + Inbound

If u created the Interfaces correctly Then only u will be able to see the interfaces in interface der in ID

I think u have created both the interfaces with either inbound or with outbound itself

And also make sure that u have added the Msg Interface to the Business service, incase if u r using the Business service

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

R u using business service for the rcvr system... ??

have u added the inbound message interface in the business service???

Also make sure that u have activated all IR objects!!

Thanqs

Biplab

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you created the Message interface with mode & Direction as 1) Asynchronous and Outbound Intf for Sender

2) Asynchronous and Inbound Intf for Receiver in

IR Correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I created the outbound interface with external defination.

inbound interface with file structure.

can we create external defination as outbound interface?

i hope, this is creating problem.

because when we go for idoc . it's not required to create MI and message interface.

here, external defination is idoc(with unbounded).

regards

akhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally we dont require to create DT , MT MI incase we are using IDOC.

But in your case you imported the idoc and exported it to ur desktop and changed the Occurance of that IDOC.

Then again you imported that as External Def.

This case you need to create the MI for this IDOC, why because we dont have the option to select the External def directly with out creating the MI at the time of creation of Interface mapping.

But in case of IDOC means we have the provision to select the IDOC derectly at the time of Interface mappimg

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your interface mapping is properly configured with the source and the target message interfaces.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam