cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login into visual administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Iam unable to loginto Visual admin using j2ee_admin, I think its kind of roles and authorization issue but not understanding what roles i should add in SU01 for j2ee_admin user. It has SAP_J2EE_ADMIN role already. Please help me out in this issue.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

First check in the client 001 whether the user is locked or not

if it is locked first unlock it and then try logging in,then you have to change the password if it is different in the ume secure storage area by activating sap*.

Reward points if helpfull.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP_J2EE_ADMIN role should be enought for j2ee_admin user. Try to connect to ABAP as j2ee_admin, if wrong password than change it is su01 and try again. Than try to log on to visual administrator. Maybe stupid question but are you sure your java instance is up and running ? try http://<hostname>:5<sid_number>00 if does not work restart java instance from ABAP tr SMICM (administration -> j2ee instance local -> soft shutdown with restart) wait few mins and try again...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendran,

Check in the txcode su01 in the role sap_j2ee_administrator, if there is any mismatch of the date. Also check if there are administrator roles and authorizations. If not goto UME and assign them. If any of these is not possible then activate the emergency user.

Reward points if useful