cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Purchase Order program "SAPLMEGUI" , T-Code : ME22N

calling the Script ZMML0071 (for printing)...

But i want to call another customized SAP Script inplace of ZMML0071....

(i hav already taken the back-up of the program "SAPLMEGUI" where i will do the modification..)

So how come i know where in the program i will call this new customised Script Form in place of the ZMML0071???

(please tell me the exact line no. of the standard program where i will do the modification..)

Thanks in Advance...

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyabrata,

Search for a subroutine TNAPR_LESEN. Set a break point at that subroutine. Run the transaction code ME22N. The debugger opens up at the subroutine. Double click on the filed TNAPR-FONAM. Replace the script ZMML0071 with the script you like and continue execution. The output will appear in the script you added in place of ZMML0071.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

where i will search for the subroutine "TNAPR_LESEN" ??

In the std. program SAPLMEGUI am unable to find this subroutine...

Please put some more light on to this....

Thanks 4 ur earlier response.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Satyabrata, I forgot to mention the driver program RSNAST00. The subroutine TNAPR_LESEN fills the required details for form printing like form name, report name,etc,. . RSNAST00 is the standard driver program. From there on repeat the process as i posted earlier.

You can even configure the settings in NACE, but its not advisable to change the standard settings. Its very rare that the developers are given authorizations to configure NACE. This is the best way around to attain the desired result without having to change the settings in NACE.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

To change the printing script GO to NACE T.code and select EF and click output types push button... select the output types NEU and click partner function on left side.... and there go and change the name of the script.

Thanks.

Arunprasad.P

Reward if Useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The modifications need not been carried out in the driver program for your issue.

It should be done in NACE transaction.