cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing to load Repository(Hangs)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I unloaded repository, added new field and tried to load the repository.

Repository starts loading and hangs in between .. It doesnt give any message nor does it proceed with loading.

What cud be the reason.

I had to stop the server and restart..Then repository got reinstated in disconnected state.

If i try to load it again ..It hangs again.

I had this issue from morning ,so i deleted the repository and unarchived new repository..still the same issue..

Can anyone let me know how do i get out of this????

Regards

Vikrant M Kelkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most important factor to this problem is Low memory on server machine. Stop unnessary Import server/ Syndication server if running because they will put a log file every time they ping. it loads the folders as well as low memory and result is in front of you.

Delete unnessary files and then try to load the repository.

BR,

Alok

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Unmount all other repositories running on the Server and then try to load it. Also check the drive for free space on which MDM Server is installed.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant

Did you ever find a solution for this problem? I think I'm experiencing the same problem - I unloaded a repository (that was running fine before) in order to change the table structures. now I am unable to get it to load again - it just hangs, displaying "Processing locations..." as its status.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK I found the problem - I had set up an illegal table relationship by mistake; two tables both referencing each other. The Console didn't recognise this as illegal but was unable to load.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to check and repair your repository

BR,

Vadim