regards,

balaji.t

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji

Yes you can maintain selling price in material master. Select Sales: sales org.1 view there there is a field "Conditions". You can maintain here. If your price is unique irrespective of your customers, then you can maintain here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Balaji

>

> Yes you can maintain selling price in material master. Select Sales: sales org.1 view there there is a field "Conditions". You can maintain here. If your price is unique irrespective of your customers, then you can maintain here.

>

> thanks

> G. Lakshmipathi

HI Balaji,

Sorry for the mistake i was not aware of this functionality

HI Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the knowledge.

I wanted to know if i have maintained a condition record also and this conditions as told by you which one would take precedence?

Regards

Abhishek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hi,

>

> sap gurus,

>

> can i have a selling price in material master

>

> if yes where

>

> if no why

>

> plz help me on this

>

> regards,

HI Balaji,

You can not have a selling price in material master.

The reason is the selling price changes due to conditions say a particular customer you may want to charge less (a platinum customer) a particular season you may want to give discount a particular area you may want to sell the material costlier or vice versa there can be a thousand variations of selling price where as Material master it is going to be same.

So we assign selling price in condition price and attach these condition types to Pricing procedures and hence these can be picked up automatically during Sales Order.

It is for this reason that we maintain selling price in Condition types so depending upon the condition of sale the correct price is picked up.

Nevertheless the manufacturing cost of the material is same to the company no matter what this is maintained in material master in costing view price per unit.

Reward if helpful

Regards

Abhishek