cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OS Command Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to use OS level command in the Sender File Adapter. I had developed a batch script on the XI server which connects to FTP server and renames the file from the FTP root directory and I am calling this batch script using OS Command option from the Sender File Adapter.File Adapter is working fine but its not renaming the file.The batch script is working fine when run from command prompt.

I checked the weblog

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/09/21/executing-unix-shell-script-using-operating-system-command-in-xi

for OS commands and used accordingly but no use.Where can we find out whether Adapter engine has processed the command or not. I am having Windows Server for Adapter engine and I have given absolute path for batch file e.g.F:\tmp\sap\sample.bat.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

ThiloG,

Thanks for ur reply. I tried to execute the batch file through a sample Java program using the Runtime.exec method and it also works fine.

I guess the adapter might be using the similar command to execute.Still its not working from XI File Adapter.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rajeev.

Did you try F:/tmp/sap/sample.bat instead of F:\tmp\sap\sample.bat

And what is your SP stack? i remember that SR1 without patch has bug.

Please refer to this thread.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sejoon,

Actually my ABAP stack is showing SP 10 but when viewed Information in Integration Builder its showing Service Pack 09.I guess thats why its not executing the command properly.

Regards

Rajeev