cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import cannot be resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our NWDS always shows that certain import which generated by meta data cannot be found or resolved.

For instance "import com.xx.sc_os_sale.dc_ws_styleinfo.comp.wdp.IPrivateStyleInfoComp;"

I can find the code file in my local path

"D:\Documents\01 WORK\03 Programming\cobest\dtc\0\DCs\xx.com\DC_WS_StyleInfo\_comp\gen_wdp\packages\com\xx\sc_os_sale\dc_ws_styleinfo\comp\wdp"

And the "D:\Documents\01 WORK\03 Programming\xx\dtc\0\DCs\xx.com\DC_WS_StyleInfo\_comp\gen_wdp\packages\" has been add to the project as the Java Build Path automatically when the project was created,

But the error is still there.

If I build the project, no error would show in task and err log page. Also the CBS can build this project successfully. I'm totally mazed about it.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks,

YiNing

Edited by: YiNing Mao on Mar 11, 2008 11:55 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello YiNing,

If your project is a local Project try closing and opening the Project from the Navigator View.

Also, you can Try Repair -> Project classpath from the context Menu.

If, it is a DC, then as Ayyaparaja says, try to Sync or Use

Development Component -> Refresh from DC Settings.

Or in Navigator view,

Right click on Project, Development component -> Update DC Project.

Hope it Helps.

Regards,

Alka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, all. After close and reopen my project, the "cannot be resolved" problem is gone, but there's a new one.

One of my web dynpro component has been expose as public of its DC, and another component from an other DC uses it as a used component, I keep being infomed of following error:

1. The project was not built since its classpath is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for com.xx.sc_os_sale.dc_wsv_customer.model.Response_SC_OS_SALE_CustomerInfoViDocument_getCustomerList. Fix the classpath then try rebuilding this project.

2. This compilation unit indirectly references the missing type com.xx.sc_os_sale.dc_wsv_customer.model.Response_SC_OS_SALE_CustomerInfoViDocument_getCustomerList (typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath)

I've tried to delete local project and reimport from DTR, but it doesn't help at all.

Hope you can help me.

YiNing

Edited by: YiNing Mao on Mar 11, 2008 7:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YiNing,

You will need to create the DC that is being used in your Project, in Your Workspace.

Create the Child DC too from the Track.

Regards,

Alka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alka,

I've already create both project from DTR, but it doesn't help.

I found if I add the used project into the list of "Projects" under Java Build Path of the father project, the error info would disappear.

But with my understanding, because I already add the child DC as the "used DC" of father DC, the step mentioned above should not been operated manually, is it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, any idea?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can give a try by RightClick on the project and select reload.

If its a Dc project then try to do a sync.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YiNing Mao ,

try this..

1. Close your project and reopen it

2. Go to project->rightclick->rebuild project

Regards,

P.Manivannan