cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aleaud issue

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is there a way by which i can bypass the default aleaud behaviour and update the original idoc with the status for application and system acknowledgement separately..in the status record..

All the aleaud`s i have done in the past just create a new idoc with e1adhdr--> e1state with status of original idoc num mentioned there.

can we update original idoc number with the states as and when they become available...

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is rather strange. AleAduits will change the status of the original idoc by default. The status I think is either 6 or 7 , not sure of exact value.

When the Aleaudit is posted back to SAP by XI, is it posted successfully? Is there some partner profile issue? Can you look into these factors as well?

Regards,

Bhavesh

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

No errors anywhere...

Real scenario..

1) idoc sent to third party..we send aleaud as a system acknowledgement back..thats not updating status of original idoc, i have checked all partner profiles..etc.all good.

2) we get a system acknowledgement an hour later..that also is sent to an aleaud..and creates a new idoc no with the details..but doesent update original idoc..

I did notice that the original idoc reaches a state 41..before getting the responses back..and i believe once 41 is reached its final..

Ravi

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

How do you send the AleAduit back to XI? Is it XI that is triggering the AleAduit by Default using the setting of SXMB_ADM or is there someother manual mapping / interface that is triggering the AleAudits?

I remember our Idoc's changing status in the source SAP automatically, but then we turned of this feature as we realised that we did not need it in the true sense and we were overloading our server, but I can cross check this as I seem to be rusty with this feature

my gut feel the AleAudits are not getting posted with staus 53 in your SAP system for some reason.

Regards

Bhavesh

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

khemcho,

aleaud`s are being sent with an interface we have for it..with the mapping...

i have also seen the idoc status record get updated and wait till an ack is received, However in this case i see the idoc status going to 41 almost immediately after the idoc is triggered towards xi..And once 41 is reached we cannot update the status again...thats the issue here...

aleaud`s are submitted with a status 51..

Regards

Ravi

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhavesh..

Fixed !!!!

Regards

Ravi Raman

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you let us know what solved the issue?

Regards

Bhavesh

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

THe idoc status on the r/3 system..was being set to 41..before an ack was received, we needed to make sure it doesn't get set to 41 unless it gets the aleaud correctly..status code sent to aleaud...

Regards

Ravi Raman

Answers (0)