Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all objects ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When on creating a role, for example when I include F.16 and then goin to the Change authorizations I see that not all the objects have been pulled ( I can see the the values associated with this tcd in Su24) Why is that ? should I include the objects manually ?

For example the object: F_BKPF_BUK is missing all that has been brought in is S_PROGRAM with fld P_action , P_GROUP

What is the possible reason ?

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

George,

F_BKPF_BUK proposal is NO for F.16 both in versions 4.7 and ECC 6.0.

Can be made YES if you want to restrict the Balance Carry Forward only for certain company codes.

Thanks.

Regards,

Muthu Kumaran KG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the note 725178 ?

0 Kudos

The said note is not pertinent to this issue. Its about checking values. here the question is why the oobjects themselves are not populated fo rmaintianing

0 Kudos

>

> The said note is not pertinent to this issue. Its about checking values. here the question is why the oobjects themselves are not populated fo rmaintianing

Muthu's comment appears to address that, unless you can confirm that the values in SU24 are set as proposal = YES

0 Kudos

Alex,

F_BKPF_BUK is one of the objects thats not brought in inorder to maintian. the other objects include G_GLTP,G_REPO,G_REPO_LOC..andfew more.

I am not considering if the object is being checked--if so for the object F_*_BUK_ the note is right.....but

You mentioned in the post of "SU24 are set as proposal = YES" Whats this ??

0 Kudos

George,

SU24 has the relation between TCD and the objects. This will tell you which objects will be checked when you execute the transaction. If the object is mentioned YES in SU24 then it will be checked while executing the transaction and no if vice versa.

As said I verified F.16 and the mentioned object proposal is NO. So it will not be pulled into PFCG nor checked for authority hile executing F.16.

Thanks.

Regards,

Muthu Kumaran KG

0 Kudos

Ok...Now I get !! Self learnign is slow !! and ..PANFUL !!

..So the theory is if in SU24 the object is checked or check and maintian then the object is pulled into maintan the authorization too.

Good learning !!

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

Which release level and SP level is your accounting system on?...

Regards,

Julius

0 Kudos

I am on 46C and SP level is 2307

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muth's input helped a great !