cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SF's Footer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My SF's footer is created in form of template which has 8 lines of data, and preferably display at the end of the page.

Before the footer, it is a Main Window which loops a table.

I have problem in displaying it.

If Footer in under the Main Window's Table, and Table is initial. Footer is displayed at the middle of my page as the Table has no items.

If Footer is after the Main Windows. The Problem is the size of Main Window. I fix the height of the Main window. After this height, I set the Footer right after the Main Window. If so, when items displayed reaches the height allowed, it jumps to 2nd page. So in my page, half of the page contains of the items (loop from table), whereas half of the page at bottom is empty (because my footer is large footer, abt 8 lines, I reserve enough height for this footer window).

If there anyway that I can have a tidy display? I can display as many items as A4 page allow, and when coming to the end of items, I display the Footer. But if no item is displayed, Footer will not goes to middle of the page and get that displayed. And it should go to end of page.

regards,

ginnie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginnie

You should create additional window on page, window of type Secondary Window. You should place it on the page under the main window, but it should be before the Main Window in the SF's objects tree. It should work this way.

Rgds

Mat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mat,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

If I create the Footer as Secondary Window, placed it under the Main Window on the same page.

But I do not understand what does this mean: "it should be before the Main Window in the SF's objects tree".

My Main Window has Table. Is the the tree you mentioned?

Kindly advise.

regards,

ginnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it should be before the Main Window in the SF's objects tree.

This means that on the left hand side you have the objects list (Tree), what ever is created right. In this tree the sec window has to be before the table. Just drag and drop your sec window above the table. This should be fine.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By

it should be before the Main Window in the SF's objects tree

I mean the tree with all objects used on the Smart Form. This tree is visible on the left side of the screen.

The footer window should be before the main window on that tree. This way the footer window will be processed before the main window.

Rgds

Mat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved my problem by using folder. Thanks.

Answers (0)