cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on installation (SAP GRC compliance calib) - Post installation question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed Virsa RTA 5.1 on ECC 6.0. This is a brand new system and I have followed all the steps recommended by SAP. And after installation and activating the BC-sets, I was able to execute transactions for Role Expert and Compliance Calibrator in my 000 client. But when I logged onto a different client (let's say client 226.) I was able to execute transaction for role expert, and when I execute Compliance calibrator (/virsa/zvrat) nothing happens (the status bar says starting application Virsa CC and stops). It dosent even show any error. But as I said all the transactions are working fine in my 000 client. So am I missing any step here. Please help me in solving this issue.

Thanks,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Have you tried to trace the user to see if theres a problem with authorizations or something else? Also you should be able to find something at SM21...

Regards

Juan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan,

Thanks for your suggestion... but I already tried it and actually I figured it out by myself... it was the type of userID. I was using a service user to access CC in the other client i.e 226. This sounds wiered but when I changed the user type to Dialog it worked... Anyways thanks for taking your time on this..