cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Mobile Components with NWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Can anybody tell me how can I UPLOAD components mobile through NWA ?

I am working with NWA installations. But whenever I have to UPLOAD a new component I have to do it through webconsole because I have not seen the option to do it through NWA.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Chintan

Thanks you for your answer.

I can not see the Archive converter function on the NWA screen.

As soon as I get into the NWA I can see the following options:

System Management, Analysis, DeployChange, Overview, Administration, Monitoring and configuration.

Could you please tell me if I am on the right screen or what should I look for ??

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer to this [thread|;. Gives you all the information you require to setp up NWA.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

the menu entry mentioned above will be available, if you open Administrator and then open the Mobile Infrastructure Menu on the left. This will show you all entries to assign Apps to a device and so on. And on the bottom of that list you can see the converter.

Regards,

Oliver

Edited by: Oliver Kaluscha on Mar 11, 2008 11:26 AM

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Xiomara,

I think NWA is much simpler than Web Console. Firstly you will need to goto NWA screen on your MI server. Then choose Archive converter function. Enter all required information and it will create an SDA file.

IN same screen there will be option to deploy that SDA file. Enter the SDM password and click Next --> Start Deployment.

It may popup that ABAP and J2EE instances are not in sync. Choose YES to reload.

Now you can to device maintenance --> put in mobile id --> click on mobile components tab --> click on add --> search the application --> now assign the application to user and click save.

Check this [link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/e2/2e834014d26f1de10000000a1550b0/content.htm] for more information.

Chintan