cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA03 - how is search results are displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VA03, I need to display additional information on the search. Specifically, I need to add customer type, Phone Number, State, and Active status.

I have been searching the forum, and haven't found anything yet.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you are asking how to add fields to the Customer Search ?

That is a Search Help. T-Code SE11 SD_DEBI

you will need to add a new "Included Search Help" for these feilds.

Do a google search for "SAP SD_DEBI" and you should be able to find out the details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much! I will check it out, and let you know how it turns out.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first you need to store the data of additional information on ADDITIONAL tab of HEADER or ITEM Details.

goto se16-> enter table name VBAK or VBAP

search the sales order based on additional data

regards

murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess I read into what you were really looking for

That "Activate" button is commonly missed (by me too) so I figured it'd be worth adding that for you as well !

Good luck with it !

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem. You may run into some autharization issues since this is dealing with data dictionary type stuff.

And don't forget to "Activate" (the matchstick button) the search help in order to see it working in action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Being very new to customizing SAP, I may not always use the correct terminology, but your explanation was perfect. I didn't even need to search on it. I basically just need to know where to be pointed.

Yes, I would have probably initially forgotten the activate button, so thanks for the heads up, and THANKS BUNCHES for your help. I was able to do this with just a join between kna1 and knvv!

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VA03 on the order field click f4 on the keyboard and you will find a lot of options to search from if thats what you are asking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

None of the different search options give them all of the columns they want to see in one shot. They would like either

1. One of the searches changed to give them the information in 1 tab

2. A new search option with columns for:cust #, name, city, state, zip, phone, customer type, and active status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to go to four tables

VBPA, ADRC, BUT000 & JEST table to solve your search help query.

If you know how to write a SQVI query, i am sure you will be good enough to have all the required fields.

Reward points if you find this helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darcy,

VA03 Display SO Tcode what ever Input entry created in VA01 will display. if you need specifc information you can look through table. Eg: vbak, vbap, vbep, kna1, knvv etc.

Regards

JACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think that is only desplay informatiom. whichever u maim earliar. 1st u go to VA02 here u maintaim ur requried information. it will display in VA03

i think it is useful