cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW2004s Instal JLoad Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am trying to install SAP NW2004S on Windows 2003 Server, the following error occured on the phase Import Java Dump.

007-8-9 3:27:47 com.sap.inst.jload.Jload main

: Jload -sec EPT,jdbc/pool/EPT,
EPTTMP/sapmnt/EPT/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties,
EPTTMP/sapmnt/EPT/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -dataDir Z:/SAP/SAPNW2004s/sapinst/51032257/JAVA_EXPORT\JDMP -job C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\DB6\CENTRAL\AS\IMPORT.XML -log jload.log

2007-8-9 3:27:50 com.sap.inst.jload.Jload main

: couldn't connect to DB

2007-8-9 3:27:50 com.sap.inst.jload.Jload logStackTrace

: com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.DisconnectException: java.net.ConnectException : Error opening socket to server EPTTMP/192.168.0.2 on port 5912 with message : Connection refused: connect DB2ConnectionCorrelator: null

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.fc.a(fc.java:347)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.fc.<init>(fc.java:66)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.a.v(a.java:256)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.b.a(b.java:1631)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.p.<init>(p.java:856)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.b.<init>(b.java:308)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver.connect(DB2Driver.java:165)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.NativeConnectionFactory.createNativeConnection(NativeConnectionFactory.java:215)

at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.createConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:522)

at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.getConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:276)

at com.sap.inst.jload.db.DBConnection.connectViaSecureStore(DBConnection.java:105)

at com.sap.inst.jload.db.DBConnection.connect(DBConnection.java:149)

at com.sap.inst.jload.Jload.main(Jload.java:580)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

TRACE [iaxxejsexp.cpp:199]

EJS_Installer::writeTraceToLogBook()

2007-08-09 03:27:50.612 JavaApplication execution finished

2007-08-09 03:27:50.612 NWDB._callJLoad(import) done: throwing

NWException thrown: nw.syscopy.jloadRunFailed:

<html>Execution of JLoad tool 'C:\j2sdk1.4.2_12\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\DB6\CENTRAL\AS\install\sharedlib\launcher.jar" -showversion -Xmx512m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.inst.jload.Jload "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib/iaik_jce.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/jload.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/antlr.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/jddi.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/offlineconfiguration.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/opensqlsta.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\java\db2jcc.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\java\db2jcc_license_cu.jar" -sec EPT,jdbc/pool/EPT,
EPTTMP/sapmnt/EPT/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -dataDir Z:/SAP/SAPNW2004s/sapinst/51032257/JAVA_EXPORT\JDMP -job "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\DB6\CENTRAL\AS\IMPORT.XML" -log jload.log' aborts with return code 1.<br>SOLUTION: Check 'jload.log' and 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/jload.java.log' for more information.</html>

ERROR 2007-08-09 03:27:50

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30049 <html>Execution of JLoad tool 'C:\j2sdk1.4.2_12\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\DB6\CENTRAL\AS\install\sharedlib\launcher.jar" -showversion -Xmx512m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.inst.jload.Jload "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib/iaik_jce.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/jload.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/antlr.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/jddi.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/offlineconfiguration.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/opensqlsta.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\java\db2jcc.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\java\db2jcc_license_cu.jar" -sec EPT,jdbc/pool/EPT,
EPTTMP/sapmnt/EPT/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -dataDir Z:/SAP/SAPNW2004s/sapinst/51032257/JAVA_EXPORT\JDMP -job "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\DB6\CENTRAL\AS\IMPORT.XML" -log jload.log' aborts with return code 1.<br>SOLUTION: Check 'jload.log' and 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS/jload.java.log' for more information.</html>

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:460]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

ERROR 2007-08-09 03:27:50

FCO-00011 The step importJavaDump with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Jload|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|importJavaDump was executed with status ERROR .

TRACE

<html><head></head><body><p>An error occurred while processing service <b>SAP NetWeaver 2004s Support Release 2 > SAP Systems > IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows > Central System > Central System Installation</b>. You may now</p><ul> <li>press <I>Retry</I> to repeat the current step.</li> <li>press the <I>View Log</I> button to get more information about the error.</li> <li>stop the task and continue with it later.</li></ul><p>Log files are written to <b>C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/DB6/CENTRAL/AS</b>.</p></body></html>

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:1155]

showDialog()

waiting for an answer from gui

Can somebody help me?

Best Regards,

Terry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

randy_middleton
Explorer
0 Kudos

Help?

Ok here goes. On 5-13-08, I got the same error on install of SAP ECC 6.0 IDES. Both require this DVD( 51032257). Both are when you and I are trying to install a Java Component. During my unpacking or UN rar'ing the compressed files , 5 files for 51032257 I got an error that the image is corrupt. The Image for 51032257. I have gotten this same error 12 times when doing the exact same install. Exact same SAP ECC 6.0 IDES DVD's. Your error on the NW2004s install is the same as my ECC 6.0 error. The error log in in the same place. In my mind this makes you error and my error equalvilant. ?

Conclusion: my install media is corrupt. I must fix 51032257_part4.rar . I Must fix and or replace the missing file or files.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I had exactly the same problem when installing the SAP Netweaver CE (7.1) - Development Environment in my Windows XP SP 2 (32 bits).

In my case, the problem was resolved (believe it or not!) changing to the German GMT +1 timezone.

Shame on SAP...

Regards.

Ballock.

Edited by: Ballock on Aug 14, 2008 8:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1,check if there is suffiecient space in the drive where DB6 dtaabase is being placed.

2.Connect to DB6 Data manager,and check whether DB6 user is created and whether it is able to login.

3.also,check the folders in DVD of JAVA.Check whether jdmp folder has all the files to be imported.Sometimes,there could be null files,which create problem in Java impot.

Regards

Usha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Terry and Randy,

You need to set your timezone to Germany (GMT+1) or it will fail during the java dump import.

I had the same problem during my previous installation. It is now fixed.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I have had similar scenario which was solved by senior person.

I want to know, when / how you would set the Time Zone as Germany+1 ..I mean do you get the prompt to set time zone during

the installation or is there any special scripting for that.

Appreciate your input in this matter.

Thanks n' Regards,

- Ishan