Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Posting date in VL09

former_member680448
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can any one please explain me the significance of Goods movement date in VL09. Also let me know the config steps to suit the below requirement.

On VL09 (reverse goods movement) screen, default reversal date is the system date. The user has to select the line, click on “define date” button and enter the correct cancellation date to the “local date” field on the pop-up.

We want the reversal date on VL09 screen to be the same of “ActGIDat – Actual good issue date” as default.

thanks

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member680448
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should repair on RVV50L09

MOVE-CORRESPONDING likpuk TO xlikpukwa.

*{ REPLACE TPXXXXX

*\ xlikpukwa-stdat = sy-datlo.

xlikpukwa-stdat = xlikpukwa-wadat_ist.

*} REPLACE

Reward if helps

former_member680448
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Very much thankful for your cooperation. But we need you cooperation to be extended. Kindly let me know the way in which the program must be corrected.

As thi is a standard program, our client will not allow to modify directly. Whether any relevant SAP note is available to make the correction. If So, please provide the Note number.

thanks

Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

We have the same requirement. Did you find any solution?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

You can preset the posting date for goods movement with the actual goods movement date. For example, if the posting should occur in a previous period or month, you can do so with this default.

If the goods movement date is not filled in, the system automatically uses the current date.

The posting date for the material document is filled using the actual goods movement date. The document date shown on the material document is the current date.

Regards,

Sudarshan.