cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO within XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I implemented SSO on one System and it's working fine withing the "java world". The spring form java-world into abap world is working also. But the spring from abap-world into java-world is not working. Each time when I invoke one transaction, which opens a browser (java application or i.e. workbench runtime), I have to log on again. After first log-on into java-world I do not have to login again.

Is it a a bug or a feature?

An is it possible to implement sso so that I need to log on just once in Abap-word and then spring in to java-world without new log-on.

The SSO was implemented according this docu:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/69d95112-0d01-0010-8297-fa3...

br

Muris

Edited by: Muris Muzaferija on Mar 10, 2008 4:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muris,

On java stack even if SSO is enable always for the first time you should give your userid and pwd. From the next time you dont need to give. To ignore for the first time also once when you enter your userid and pwd for the first time click the Remember my password option so that next they will autofill and you only need to click on OK.

Regards,

---Satish

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Muris,

This question looks like the same question you asked recently in Security forum. Yes, you can do what you need, and implement SSO in both Java and ABAP world, and make the logon consistent so that when a user logs via one method they are recognised when they logon via the other method as the same SAP user.

Thanks,

Tim