cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding synchronouw scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

iam working on asynchronous scenario, iam taking the file from the D Drive and passing these field values to the function module( which i created) to update the ztable.

message mapping,interface mapping and communicaiton hannles there is no problem, i created inbound proxy in ECC.

when i went to the transaction 'sxmb_moni' there my message not appearing, due to this iam unable to know the errors in the scenario. can any body let me know what could be the reason for not showing it in sxmb_moni.

Regards,

Thirumal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi reddy,

hope u r not able to find messages in XI server.

then u need to check whether file is picked from XI d: drive.

if file is picked then u should see message processing in SXMB_MONI and eventually any errors in SXMB_MONI of reciever system.

Thanks & Regards,

Rama krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

how to check whether the file is picked frm the xi server or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in RWB abt the sender CC,

What ur sender CCis saying , is there any error is displaying???

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just see my first reply above. Anyway go to RWB and check the Sender CC to know if file has been porcessed or not? You can also set the file process mode as Delete in your CC and whenever the file will be picked up it will be deleted from your dirve and then you can know whether file has been picked up or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are doing a syncronous scenario by default XI does not persist the messages(i.e logging value id "0").In order to set the value to "1" go to sxmb_adm->integration engine configuration->specific configuration.In this the category is RUNTIME,parameters in "LOGGING_SYNC" and the default value will be "0" make it "1".Than u can see your message in SXMB_MONI.

Thanks,

Bhargav

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RWB check the Sender communication channel...iF U DONT FIND ANY ERROR IN MONI THEN FIRST U HAVE TO CHECK THE COMMUNICATION LOG THERE U WILL FIND WHAT IS EXACT ERROR....

FIND OUT THE ERROR AND UPDATE THE THREAD IF U HAVE ANY ISSUES

REGARDS,

PHANI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the replies.

when the file is geting created it is going to back up files,

the file was created in the wrong path.. but finally i could able to pick up the file by giving the corect file path...it is working fine now.. Thanks for the replies

Tirumal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Sender CC in RWB. I guess your Sender CC in not picking the file from your drive.

Which mode you are using, FTP or NFS mode?

If FTP then no problem with your D drive. But if you are using the NFS mode then you should keep your test file on Integration server (On XI dir) by using the tcode SXDA_TOOLS.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

CHECK THE T.CODE IN THE APPICATION SYSTEM(ECC) not in XI SYSTEM there u will not find any messages when u r working with proxys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to setup the trace level

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

SXMB_ADM --> Integration Engine Configuration --> specific configuration --> set trace level of Log to 1

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow this BLOG

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/13/configuration-of-a-central-integration-server

Regards

Seshagiri