cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO CTM - Master data selection generation - Transportation lane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have CIFed a contract from R/3 to APO. This creates a Transportation Lane in APO. When I create a Master Data Selection for the relevant product master and press "Select Dependent Data Manually", it does not pick up the transportation lane on its own in the Master Data Selection.

On the other hand, if I create a Transportation Lane in APO directly and then create a Master Data Selection for the relevant product master and press "Select Dependent Data Manually", it does pick up the transportation lane on its own in the Master Data Selection. Can anybody throw some light on this?

Thanks in advance

Ehsan Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure if you have a user exit in place to create a Transport Mode in the T Lane when the contract is CIFed. CTM does not like T Lanes without Mode of Transport. Try to create the mode manually and check if it gets picked up in Master Data selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Have CIFed the contract and then manually added the means of transport and product specific means of transport. Then tried to generate the Master Data Selection but still it is not picking the TLane.

regards

Ehsan Ahmed

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then there is some issue with the procurement type of the material being sourced in the lane. Can you check if it is F ?

Also are you manually able to add in the data selection ?

Are you able to manually add the P Req in the planning book data view? Does it pick up the Tranp Lane ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

The procurement type of the material being sourced is F. Yes, we are able to manually add the Tlane in the Master data selection but when we do the consistency check then it does not show the consistency result of the Tlane.

No, we are not able to manually add thePReq in the planning book data view.

Thanks in advance

Ehsan Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will restate the problem:

When I create a contract in R/3 and CIF it to APO, a TLane is created but no transportation mode is present. I have to add a transportation mode manually to complete the TLane details. When I create a Master Data Selection for the relevant product master and press "Select Dependent Data Manually", it does not pick up the transportation lane on its own in the Master Data Selection. After that if I do a consistency check, it does not show the consistency result of the Tlane. After that when I take a CTM run in APO, it creates Pur Reqs but there is no source location for the Pur Reqs in /SAPAPO/RRP3. However, the Pur Reqs are able to CIF on their own from APO to R/3. In this case, the absence of the source of supply information for the Pur Reqs in /SAPAPO/RRP3 is an issue for us.

On the other hand, if I do not CIF any contract from R/3 to APO but manually create a TLane in APO, the TLane is picked up when I press "Select Dependent Data Manually" while creating a Master Data Selection for the relevant product master. After that when I take a CTM run, it creates Pur Reqs with source location info in /SAPAPO/RRP3. However, the Pur Reqs are not able to CIF on their own from APO to R/3. I get a SYSFAIL status in the Outbound queue in APO. It says "Enter a purchasing organization". In this case, the failure of CIF is an issue for me.

I need a solution where after CTM run, the source of supply should be displayed for Pur Reqs in /SAPAPO/RRP3 as well as the Pur Reqs should be CIFed from APO to R/3.

Can anybody help me? Urgent help needed.

Thanks in advance

Ehsan Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try running the report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK in se38 in repair mode. Then check to see if your Master Data, hopefully it should now appear. You should schedule this report to run after master data creation through CIF routines as it does not always sync the database and livecache.

Regards

Ian