cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in transporting request

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends,

i have created a new table in RAD.with a new field.(order reason).it is reflecting in VKOA also.& working well in dev. as well as testing.but coming into prdn it is throwing error 'table c999 is not in ddic'while making investigation i found in the transport error log 'Ended with return code: ===> 8 <==='

'Table C999 is not in nametab'.

suggest me where i am going wrong.to which area this issue belongs to.

Edited by: YUGANDHAR REDDY on Mar 10, 2008 11:26 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When you release requests, you can check whether they contain any critical objects. These objects can include user authorizations, or other table entries or objects critical for security. If a request contains objects that are classified as critical, an error message or warning appears (depending on the parameter setting), and the request is not released.

Prerequisites

The Transport Management System is configured accordingly and the critical transport objects have been maintained.

Procedure

To activate the check when releasing and exporting requests, insert the parameter CHK_CRIOBJ_AT_EXPORT into your transport profile. The following table contains the possible values for this parameter, and their effects:

Value of CHK_CRIOBJ_AT_EXPORT

Effect

0 (zero)

No check is made (as if the parameter was not inserted in the transport profile)

W

A warning appears when a request including critical objects is released. You can still release the request.

E

An error message appears when a request including critical objects is released. You cannot release the request.

regards,

Siddharth.