cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment cost with diff. service agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want to calculate shipment cost for a customer. The customer is based at location D. I am transporting materia; from locationA. From A to B my shipment type is Truck and service agent isX . From B to C my shipment type is Train and service agent is Y. From C to D my shipment type is Bus and service agent is Z.

service agent X an Y are charging on the basis of KM and Z the basis of material weigth.

I want to create and calulate a shipment document / shipment cost document one each for a service agent.Also, want to combine cost of shipment and the same should get refelect in customer invoice.

Also, let me know how should i go for automatic leg determination in shipment and about tax in shipment document?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pramod

can u plz tell me abut forward agent

where it is prepared and the partner determination

of can u plz tell me about shipment cost

plz

Regards

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In bulk transportation and distribution you can assign partners at the following levels:

Shipment header

Vehicle

Shipment stage

You can assign multiple partners at each of these levels. The shipment costing process uses the partner assignments to calculate and settle costs with service providers (partners).

Activities

Partner functions and partner procedures are defined in Customizing for Sales and Distribution by choosing Basic Functions - Partner determination - Define and assign partner determination procedures. You can freely define partner functions, however, the following partner procedures must be used:

OTR

Shipment header

OTS1

Shipment stage

OTS2

Shipment transfer point

OTS3

Shipment border

OTS4

Shipment vehicle

Partner Assigned at Shipment Header Level

Partners used for the entire shipment are assigned at the Shipment Header level. You assign partners to shipments from the Shipment Header screen by choosing Goto - Partner header.

Partner Assigned at Vehicle Level

You can assign partners to vehicles within a shipment. For example, the partner could be a carrier responsible for the vehicle. A different partner can be assigned to each vehicle in the shipment. You assign partners to vehicles in the Vehicle Overview screen by choosing Goto(2) - Vehicle partner.

Alternatively, you can assign carriers to vehicles in the vehicle master data record so that the carrier is automatically proposed for the vehicle in a shipment. This partner is used for all the stages of the vehicle route, if no partner was defined in Customizing for the route or stages.

Partner Assigned at Stage Level

You can assign a different partner to each stage in a shipment. The stage type (leg, transfer point, and border crossing point) determines the partner procedure. For example, partner assignment at stage level could be used to represent a customs agent at a border crossing. You can assign partners to stages from the Document Stage Assignment screen by choosing Goto - Maintain stages - Goto(2) - Partner stages.

If you assign a partner to a route or stage in Customizing, the partner is automatically proposed for the corresponding stages of the route. If the partner is changed in the Vehicle Overview screen, then all partners which are not from Customizing are replaced with the one that was entered in the Vehicle Overview screen. You can assign partners to stages in Customizing for IS-Oil Downstream by choosing TD - TD Master Data - Route Definition - Define routes and stages.

regards,

Siddharth.