cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade SCM4.0 to 5.0, Conversion of PPM DATA to UTC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello @ALL !

We are just in an upgrade-project scm 4.0 to scm 5.0.

Report /SAPAPO/OM_LC_UPGRADE_50 Block A is done until A9.

A10 is: Conversion of PPM Data:

You use this report to check whether a modification for the UTC conversion has already been carried out in your system.

If a modification already exists in your system, an evaluation ensures that another UTC conversion does not take place.

If no modification has been carried out, you must decide on per client whether a UTC conversion is to take place.

Prerequisites

The report can deliver a unique evaluation if you have already carried out the report for the client-specific entry of the modification status (/SAPAPO/PPM_UTC_PREPARE_DATA02) in all clients.

-

Now we don't know: what will be done in this step / what does this step mean ?

Why must I convert my PPM DATA to UTC ? What happens when I do not convert the PPM DATA ?

Is the first step of A10 to run report /SAPAPO/PPM_UTC_PREPARE_DATA02, next step to run the check-report to see

whether a modification for the UTC conversion has already been carried out in our system ?

Thank you for help

regards Horst

Edited by: Horst Ermisch on Mar 10, 2008 2:56 PM

/SAPAPO/PPM_UTC_PREPARE_DATA02 was executed

and then /SAPAPO/PPM_UTC_PREPARE_DATA01 was executed. Now status is green. We will continue with Block B

and we will see the consequences.

Nevertheless thank you.

Regards Horst

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

/SAPAPO/PPM_UTC_PREPARE_DATA02 was executed

and then /SAPAPO/PPM_UTC_PREPARE_DATA01 was executed. Now status is green. We will continue with Block B

and we will see the consequences.

Nevertheless thank you.

Regards Horst