cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have a problem with idoc-to-file scenario.

my sneder system is SAP system and receiver is a file server.

i have done all the configuration for sender side and receiver side.

whec i test the scenario using idoc test tool we19 (to generate idoc manually) it was working fine.receiver side i am getting the data.

but when new document is created using transaction then idoc was not posted to xi.

can u please tell me is there any additional configuration is required to generarte idoc automatically and to post in xi.

Thanks and Regards,

gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thank you for Your valuable reply.till my problem is not solved.

In my Scenario i have to transfer the purchase order created in sap system to a file server. when i generate the idoc manually (for testing) using we19 idoc was generated in sap system and it is posted to xi system and then it was transfered to file server.fine ok.

but when i create purchase order using t-code new purchase order was crreated but idoc was not generated in sap system . for automatic creation of idoc whenever a new purchase order is created any additional configuration is required ?.

please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check for what the IDOC will be triggered....suppose in releasing an IDOC of production order we can do in two ways using CO02 and CO01.....but CO02 is used when Order has been created and CO01 is when it first time is created....some times IDOC will not be released in CO01 transaction.....for that u have to write some logic in User exit......Better u consult ur funtional guys they will help u out.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Please varify if the proper document was posted and then it have successfully trigger the IDOC processing program. It looks to be the IDOC processing program is not triggered properly. Check in the User-Exit of the related transaction where the IDOC was triggered.

Refer

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133

IDOc testing - /people/suraj.sr/blog/2005/12/29/generate-test-case-for-an-idoc-scenario

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Mar 10, 2008 11:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gopi,

just look at the report which u r using to distribute this idoc.

check the partner profiles u r using

go to sm58 and see any errors.

also go to we02 and find out any IDOCS ending with 03 status.

if the report is working fine mean u r getting IDOC with status 12 in we02 then u can schedule it in background jobs under SM37.

Thanks & Regards,

Rama krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to schedule the transaction for background jobs, so that once the Job is completed it gets the Idocs automatically posted from the R/3 system.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

For this you need to schedule the Backgroung job using SM36 inorder to execute the generated IDOC's

Regards

Seshagiri