cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reagring smartform problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am working on smart form made by previous programmer. i have never work on smart forms and now i have to do change in it.

1.) in the lower part of smart form i havce to show values little above as from it is originally showing .i basically want to move up that fields so dat i can insert 1 field and display it.

2.) in dat purticular form i have to display the customer name to be displayed as short form as it is displaying full text .

plzz help me out as i want to display the changes made to it.

as help will be definately rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the layout you can change the window position, so as to get them a bit above of what it is being displayed currently.

For the customer name to be displayed as a shortened version, you can create a program lines just before it is being displayed. In that you can pass the customer name to another variable with the desired length, or another field which has the desired value.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra Daka,

i am able to change the customer name into short form but how should i change the lines format which i want to make move little up and add a field in dere also and to make up a link with tcode vf02.

i have to make notification no. to be link with it? i think it might be the head.text field in vf02.

plzz help me out as help will be definately rewarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I have suggested is, may be you can take another variable and then move the desired output to that variable and display the same for the customer name.

And regarding the postioning, in the layout make adjustments to your window positions. Guess that may help. To add a new field also, do change your text element accordingly with the fields that you want.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am able to have that search field from kna1- sortl and now iwhen i am inserting the field into select statement and defining it in a variable den it gives error.

loop at ivbrk.

select name1 name2 name3 name4 stras pstlz ort01 land1 sortl from

kna1 into (vname11, vname12, vname13, vname14, vstrask, vpstlzk, vort01k, vland1, vsortl) where kunnr = ivbrk-kunrg.

endselect.

endloop.

even when i passed the value in global definations.

plzzz help me i really dont knwo about the smart forms that much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ric,

Did you declare the variable in Global definition? What error message you got?

Pranav