Former Member
0 Kudos

i am creating a Sales Order from the OR

and the orders are going to Multiple Schedule lines in different

dates for the same material.

period delivery date ordered quan confirmed quantity

D 10/03/2008 10 0

D 23/05/2008 0 10

material is available on this date ie today also.

but the delivery date given by the system is 23/05/2008.

i checked every thing related to that but i could not find the solution

can any oen guide me on this.

regards,

balaji.t

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

In the Material Mater Record, sales general plant data,make the availability check field as KP(no check) then let me know if u still get the problem.

Cheers,

Anil.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please check lead time in days field in sd document types (vov8) or in delivery scheduling based on shipping point settings in img-sd-basic functions

regards

Ragahvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the date 10/03/08 has no stock and confirmed a zero qty available. depending on the settings you made for availability check in material master, various processing times mentioned in the MRP and finally the lead time for the sales could have actually pushed the actual material confirmatin to 23/.05/08. also please if there are already open sales order or delivery requirements for this item.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member197655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi balaji,

create the outbound delivery for selection date -23rd.And give the actual good issue date as you want i.e today's date.hope this will work.

Reward points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

check in Sales document type (VOV8) whether the "Lead Time Days" is maintained. As per this lead time system aill assume that Material will be available on that day and it will propose that date in the schedule lines.

Hope this will help u

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VA05 and Vl06O if any open sales order/Open delivery exists for that particular material.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji

From the two dates provided by you, please note that the date 10/03/08 is the date on which you create the sale order for that particular line item for 10 nos. for which stock is not available till 22nd May'08. Only on 23-05-08, you will be able to make delivery. If you want to reduce this lead time, you have to check in the following areas:-

1) In material master under MRP2 view, check what is maintained for "In-house production" and "GR Processing Time".

2) Check in ovlz ---> In Pick/pack time wrkdys, any numeric value is maintained. For example, if 5 is given in this field, even if stock is available on the same day of order creation, system will allow to do PGI only after 5 days from the date of order created

3) In VOV8, check any value is maintained for "Lead time in days". This will have impact at header level irrespective of item.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Balaji

The first schedule will be with the date as the current date as delivery date. This wil check by backward scheduling can it full fill the order today. If not it will do the forward scheduling looking at the MAD date, pick pack lead times, transportation lead time and give a delivery date. This wil be the second schedule line date.

Here as you are saying material is available today and hence if you double click on schedule line 2 u can see that MAD will be todays. But considering the lead times, and the workking days for shipping pts/plant, the date will be 25/03/2008.

Hope this clarifies. Reward if helpful

Kind regards

Sandeep