cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Order quantity is not copying in delivery document why? In VL01N order quantity is not copying .

Ple tell you opnion.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Please check the copy control VTLA for the order to delivery copy control.....

Check in the order which Item catagories is proposed and check for that item categories in the copy control.....

check with the reference item categories TAN and what is there in the settling of the proposed item categories.

Check for the order requirements 101 as standard.

and POs/Neg qty = +

reply whether it worked you you are still stuck

regards,

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I already check all the configuration setting for which you are asking. However I am not getting result.

I think reason might be different.

What we did we complete configuration in box A. Then our basis team transfer this request to box B. Box A is working fine, these probelm we are facing with box B.

Ple share your ideas, if there is any mistake in transferring transport request.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Patil check the Factory calender in Plant and copy controls b/w or and del documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the copy control settings between sales order and delivery document by using T code: VTLA.

Check copy control routines at item level for the specific item category.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaik Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the stock of the material also in MMBE.. qty will not be copied if there is no stock in the Sloc...

also check the error log.. we can find clear idea on theissue

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check at schedule lines of order item level weather the quantity is confirmed in particular date or not.

Regards

Goutham