cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OutPut Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue where in i need to have the five different output type(four states depots and 1 from factory) which uses four different SAP Smart form using the one print program(standard). i am using only one document type ZDF2.

Now i have created new two table with the following fields

Table 1.Sales organisation/billing type/region of delivering plant/plant

Table 2. Sales organisation/billing type/region of delivering plant

Now i have assigned to the access sequence 0002(standard) which in turn assigned to respective output types RD00,KE00,KA00,AP00,&TN00.

When i am assigning the Condition Table in the access sequence in the I/O Tab i am getting the red indicator which is denotes STOP/Error indicator.

When i am creating the invoice output process is not picking the data automatically from the output master.

if i am trying to give it when i am in change mode in the header level it is giving the following error

"Field is not knowing for condition access"

Diagnosis

The program uses the access sequence Customizing settings to read condition records. Field specified in access sequence 0002 does not exist. This field is necessary for reading condition records.

System Response

The system terminates all processing

Procedure

Please check the settings in the Dictionary and access sequence 0002. The error has occurred in Usage Output - Application Billing.

Kindly give your suggestion how to over come this issue.

whether i should have seperate document type for each output type need your suggestion here also.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And kindly note that the plant and the region of delivering plant is included by me in the field catlog before maintaining in the table KOMB