cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Cost Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using Easy cost planning methodlogy for Cost planning.

I need some guidance on following points.

1. Can easy cost plan can be saved in versions ?

2. In CJ30 planned cost I can view in annual view but it doesn't get Summed up at Header level WBS ?

3.After releasing the WBS easy cost plan can be changed How to restrict that ?

Pl suggest.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.0 You can use different costing variants to save your cost estimates. SAP recommends to assign a different valuation variant to every costing variant that you intend to use to save cost estimates.

2.0 To see the summed up cost plan in CJ30 , you have to first total up your planned cost in CJ40 thru' edit- total up.

3.0 SAP allows to change the cost planning even after the release. So I think this may be the case with Easy cost planning also.

Regards,

Amit More

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks Amit / FATMAN,

1. How to create costing variants, In ECP there is no variant icon I hv seen.Pl tell me the steps

2. In CJ40 we can do so but this will be a double entry.I thnk that shuld be avoided as I already did planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating variant is a customising setting. Goto TCode: OKKT, copy existing variant and modify as per your requirment.

SPRO->PS->Cost->Planned Cost->Easy Cost Planning

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks Shrikant,

In my Scenario I am planning cost thru ECP. But when I am changing my cost plan I want to save previous as a version,But in versions I am unable to get the ECP cost breakup. How I can get that ?

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasam,

Actaully the ECP itself does not have the verion function. There are two workaround.

1. The PS has the simulation functionality, using it, the ECP can be copied.

2. There are MECP (ECP with multiple versions), componenet EA_APPL, you can copy the ECP from one ( CO )version to another.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks Zhenbo,

I created simulation version by transferring project in CVJ4 In simulation we can see the planned cost in project planning board.But over there we cant see ECP view.

Can you pl explain more on MECP ?

rgds

ssrasam@gmail.com

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasam,

You can see the ECP of simulation using CJ20N, or CJ9ECP.

The multiple ecp (MECP) is applied using SAP extenstion, after release 2.0. If you can check the system status of your system, you can find out, if the EA_APPL (at least 2.0 release) is applied your system or not. IF yes, you can find the corresponding customizing to active the MECP.

If MECP is active, you can then determine in which version should be ECP maintained. You get an additional POP UP screen to let you select the CO version, as you lauch to the ECP in CJ20N or CJ9ECP.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

I am generating purchase requisitions thru cj20n.( In easy cost planning )In requisition the account assigment appears for the WBS.

But while creating PO with reference of the requision system asks for the Account assignment where again I have to put the WBS element. I thnk this data shuld copied from requision.

Pl suggest.

Rgds

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rasam,

for Point 3: You can have a user status for your WBS which will restrict the changes in the cost planning.

FATMAN