cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty. of Activities in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a formula attached to the service master in AC01. From PS we are accessing the same model service spec. to add activities in WBS.

To some services VOL formula is attached.When we are calling MSS(Model Service Spec.) thr' CJ20N, We can not see the fields to enter L/B/W, so that system will calculate volume.By default it takes qty. 1. This is happening with every service having formula.

Where as If we are making PR thr' ME51N system shows those filed where we can enter L/B/W, system calculates vol. & qty. gets updated. But that is outside PS...can I reflect that PR in CJ20N screen?

Let me know how those fields can be visible while calling MSS thr' trans.CJ20N.

Riya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Could you find a solution to this problem? I am facing a similar situation and would very much appreciate your help.

Regards,

Soumyadeep Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riay,

In your case you are creating a general PR in ME51n, now you want to link this PR to CJ20N, you can link this to particular WBS, Avtivity or Network, for which initially define the item category as U & save.

Once your project is created based on your requirment, change the PR & select the item category as P if you want to link to WBS or N if you want to link to Activity, click on the Account Assignment tab & enter your WBS or Network number along with Activity number, please not you cannot maintain both, to view in Cj20N you can go to edit>Activity>PR.

This is w.r.t PS & configuration about MM for your Formula parameter i will check & let you know.

Let me know if this suffies.

Regards'

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your efforts, I tried that but in that case PR is diabled.

I created new proj. with custmization PR never in the network profile.Then i created PR thr' ME51N.

In PR I am trying to put network assignment Its giving follwing error

Network 4000024 cannot assigned with an activity number

Message no. KI293

Diagnosis

The given network can only be assigned to directly. A network activity is not a permitted entry.

Procedure

Overwrite the activity number entered.

Still I am trying some other options wrt to your suggestions.

Tell me how to work on formula attached in Service Master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

I have sent the doc was it usefull, please let me know if Yes close the issue.

Regards'

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your efforts. I gone thr' the mail attachment and all.

In your MSS you attached volume formula to CONTENT service & while putting Qty. you selected COMP service. ( I dont know if you have same formula to this service also).

In my case client doesn't want to use calculator for calculating volume.

Requirement is system sholud calculate volume from L , B , H parameters.

You shown in the screen shot that we can change the Qty. after calling the service from MSS in T code CJ20N also. But I wanted to enter L B H values in that screen & then system should calculate voulme as per formula attached.

Help me in this scenario.

Thanks,

RIYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

Those are the description you are talking about, in your case just go to ML10 in the field Material Service Spec give your desired name & in Service category select ALL & press Enter.

When you come to the next screen you can give the required details of General Data & Default date for Purchase Organization & Click on the left hand side Icon Services.

In Services you can define the short text name , Maintain the Quantity Unit required by your client such as Meter,Centimeter etc.

You formula is define on LBW so select the formula & enter the formula value, your form.val.1 will be Lform.val.2 will be Bform.val.3 will be W { formula=(LBW) } & you can calculate the cost of material by giving the gross price.

rest you can follow the linking process in CJ20 which i have already mentioned in the document.

You can take the help of MM guy he will be knowing about this.

I have added what every i did, please check & close the issue if you have understood.

Reward points

Regards'

Syed

Edited by: Syed on Mar 20, 2008 10:24 AM

Edited by: Syed on Mar 20, 2008 10:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen the steps given by you with my MM consultant.

Everything is working fine but when I adopt service from MSS my screen doesn't show me Formula fields & the Qty. is 1 by default since the formula is attached.Neither I can enter LBH parameters nor I can change qty. here.

Just go thr' thr screen shots sent on your Id.

Thanks a lot for your efforts,

RIYA