cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the process to assign sales organisation to Company Code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the process to assign sales organisation to Company Code?

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i dont understand still you are asking all the fundamental doubts...

i suggest you buy one glynn c. williams text book and read. Please go through the library to understand things better. Take these type of questions as challenge to yourself to start with and do on your own. You will do well that way. am sorry if you feel bad and no problem even if i dont get any points but this is only to help you, and this is my last suggestion to you.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu Kishore,

I am sorry.Thanx for your suggession.But for me Fundamentals are very important....and i need experts real time anwers Which are very Mean to me...Yes i am pusuing the course and i am reading Gllyn c.William book too....it is helpful to u also...in some cases ..u r learning while giving answers to me i think....if it hurts u dont reply to my questions....Hope u understand me.

Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sadhu,

as he told he is learning sap and he need help to clear his dougts n all as in Institutes he might not be getting all information.

Dear Mohammad Nabi,

Anyways if you looking for complete configuration then there are old posts which you can follow which will help you to get answeres to your querries and after that also you not satisfied then let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

Thanx Sadhu for ur reply...Yes I have gone through the old posts.There is no where such type of question and thats the reason i have posted....i am looking that first and then i am putting my quries....okay thanx a lot for your valuable suggestion....

Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

thanks a lot for your reply. am 100 % in agreement with you that i learn a lot from this while answering and also agree fundamentals are imp to you and everyone around. All i meant is, when you practise things at the fundamental level more on your own, your comfort level going forward will be good. Once again i reiterate, my only intesion is to do my best in helping the friends here, sometimes its an answer and sometimes a friendly suggestion. My answer is a confirmation that am not hurt and will keep answering.

best regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx alot for Understanding me.

Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

t-code OVX3

path

Enterprise Structure ® Assignment ® Sales and Distribution ® Assign sales organization to company code