cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the process to assign Plant to Company Code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the process to assign Plant to Company Code?

Thanx..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammad

As already expressed by our friend Sadhu, you are asking very basic questions in this forum and almost everybody is responding to that. You have neither rewarded those with points nor closed the thread.

When somebody is trying to help you, you should also show the same gratitude by rewarding points to them. Please try to adhere to this request.

Meanwhile with regard to your query, go to ox18 and assign Plant to Company Code.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipathy,

Thanx for ur valuable suggession...But i am rewarding the points for them stating very helpful answer....I dont know if there is other process for rewarding the experts.. if that is there pls mention ...what i know i am giving them point stating "Very Helpful Answer "...

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

a

useful answer gets 2 points

very useful answer gets 6 points

solved problem gets 10 points

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammad

There are three levels to award points. Based on your satisfaction level, you can award. The minimum level is "2" which means, the suggestion given to you is relevant to your question but not very helpful. In this case, you can award 2.

The next level is 6. This means, for the question posted by you, the suggestion given by the members, if you feel is very good but it is not solving your problem, then in that case, you can award 6.

The last stage is maximum level. Due to the suggestion given by the members, if your problem is solved, you have to award full points which is 10.

Hope now you are able to award points based on the above explanations.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathy,

yes...i will do the same way as u have tought to me....

thanx..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

go to

IMG>Enterprise structure>Assignment>Logistics General>Assign Plant to company code

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Mohammed,

are you trying to learn SAP SD course from the forum ? my sincere suggestion is first go through the course and practise yourselves, come up with some technical clarifications and you can really get very good answers here. am giving this suggestion with a good intention to help you only.

however to answer your query follow the menu path

img > enterprise structure > assignment > log. general > assign plant to company code.

also please reward all useful answers in your previous queries and close them if they are answered

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Spro IMG>Enterprise Structure>Assignment>Logistic General>Assign plant to company code.

Click on new entry give ur plant and comapny code & save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

after defining plant

Enterprise Structure ® Assignment ® Logistics ‑ General ® Assign plant to company code

OX18