cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap-abap + .NET

Former Member
0 Kudos

My aim is to connect asp.NET pages (frontend) to SAP i.e. SAP-ABAP Program/function/package. Please guide me.

I found following different ways but no idea about how to implement them (use them).

1. BAPI Webservices

2. SAP .Net PDK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The easiest way is to use the SAP .NET connector to make RFC calls in a SAP abap backend.

It works great. We use it for a self developped specific ESS for 7000+ users.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey thx for tht... can u provide me specific link whr i cud find sm examples/help?

my email id is mailnike@gmail.com or post it here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

>hey thx for tht... can u provide me specific link whr i cud find sm examples/help?

"Hey, Thank you for that... Can you provide me a specific link where I could find some examples/help."

Is is so difficult to write plain English ? It's very difficult for us, non native English speakers, to decipher you SMS linguo.

And don't tell me you you don't have the time to write properly : If you don't, then why would I have time to help you ?

>my email id is mailnike@gmail.com or post it here.

This is a public forum and we are not supposed to send private information to specific email addresses.

Is it also so difficult to use the SEARCH button with ".NET connector" in SDN and service.sap.com ?

It's perfectly OK to ask legitimate questions on these forums and I'm happy if I can help but being lazzy makes me regret to have answered...

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok you think that I didn't even try to search it? You are totally wrong sir.

I am very sorry about my language. “People who are too concerned with how well they are doing will be less successful and feel less competent than those who focus on the task itself... Some psychologists call it a conflict between ego-orientation, or between extrinsic and intrinsic motivation... but in all cases, what counts is whether attention is turned away from the task at hand and focused on the self and its future rewards, or whether it is instead trained on the task itself. The latter attitude seems the more fruitful.”

Anyway Thank You Very Much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice copy and paste...

It's easier to read than SMS lingo !

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

>Ok you think that I didn't even try to search it? You are totally wrong sir.

Then, you have to learn how to search !