cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output device defaulting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus.

I have created the output type. and defined the condition record using tcode VV31. Now when I issue the billing document it is picking the output type properly. But the output device it picks up LP01. I want to make LOCL device by default. How should I proceed.

Regards

EKS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check in Tcode Vp01.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry friends.

I have maintained the output record in vv31 & LOCL. But VP01 is a new thing, thanks for this info. But this did not solve my problem. If you can put more light in this area, I will be greatful.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Vp01 select the output type and maintain the printer name and save it. It will appear by default everytime.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction NACE, now select V3 as your application and now click on Condition Records, now select your output type and based on the access sequence. Enter the values, and click on Execute.

Now select your billing type and your partner function and press Enter

Now select the entire row and click on Communication, Maintain your output device there (LOCL in your case) and make sure you tick print immedieately.

Now click on save.

Create a new order, do the invoicing, and based on the settings that you have (Either Print with own application (3) - transaction VF31, or Print immedieately (4) your output device will be selected automatically).

Hope this will be helpful, if yes. dont forget to reward points accordingly.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend

I have maintained all the setting as per NACE but still it is picking LP01 by default. Is there any procedure to be done in basis for this If any one can help it would be gr8ful.

Regards

EKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try changing it in transaction VP01?

Let me know.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi even the default logical destination can be given in communication starategy tab while maintaing output types in vv31

regards

Raghavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check if you have assigned the output device in the condition record itself. I guess in the condition record the device is set to LP01. Pls check.

Rgds