Hi friends

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ivy

Can you please let me know whether the tax values are flowing in condition tab??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi,

The condition screen displays the BED and other Cess.....and is BED is getting cal culated as 16% on the base price and so on the other taxes but the tax field is blank...let me know how to go on with this.

Thanks

Ivy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ivy

Do you mean to say "tax field" is nothing but tax conditions like JIN6 / JIN7 are not flowing or do you mean to say that the condition types are flowing but the respective value is not flowing. Please clarify. Also please let me know whether the tax code is flowing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I am using a TAXINN procedure.....to correct my self can u brief me abt the CIN configuration settings required from SD point of view......how many tax codes have to be maintained for capturing the BED,EDCess,SHED cess,VAT,CST and what are the condition types required for capturing the same.....

I am using JEXQ-A/R BED ......for capturing the BED....and so on ......I feel that i have missed out on some settings ,thats why few conditions are getting captured and some are not.....It would be great if you ca nhelp me on this.

Thanks

Ivy