Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Window and textelement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

1) I have a standard SAP print program and standard Form:

2) Iam making a ZForm from this Standard Form but iam not touching the Printprogram

3)Now the question is can i delete the windows form the Form

4) Can I delete the text elements

Thnks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

As the above answers, I guess you might have got a clear picture about the doubts.

If you delete windows and elements then your print program also needs to modified in order to incorporate those changes. I mean the write_form to a particular window that you have deleted needs to be commented, so is the case with the text element.

As a turn around, you can comment all the logic in the unwanted windows and text elements, which helps you from not doing any changes to the driver program.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Narendra.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can delete and make changes to the form windows as well.The Form will give a warning when it does not find the corresponding text elements or windows but that comes only in debug mode.Other wise there is no problem in doing this.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Dishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Once you copy the Standard form you are at your will to make any changes to windows or text elements that are contained in the form. Make sure that you modify the standard program too (commenting the open_form close_form that call the window and text element that you are going to delete). For that matter, you can even add new text elements or windows for customizing the form to your requirements. Just make sure that you save and activate the form after making the necessary changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You Cant delete The text element and window because when the Main print program will call the form the

the open_from,WRITE_FORM will not find the specified text element and will give error.