cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unable to read software component versions from System Landscape Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing 'import of software component versions' in the IR thro tools menu, I have encountered an error like below.

"Unable to read software component versions from System Landscape Directory "sapserv:50000".

Note: I was not able to select SXI for related integration server in the Business System Wizard(SLD Setting).

Kindly advice me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be many causes for this error (as you may have guessed from all the responses to your query). You should also check the Error Log in the Visual Administrator, this will give you an accurate idea of the problem.

One problem that I faced once was I got the same error you are getting because the standard service user did not have the java roles properly assigned to it in the Java stack (Visual Administrator).

Regards

Manish

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your IS is not listed on the ABAP stack, beacause the SLD connection might be broken, and the role of the BS is IS.

check the SLDAPICUST the entries are proper and make sure the role of the BS is IS

Former Member
0 Kudos

choose the menu path from I.R

environment-> clear SLD data cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess there is a cache refresh problem. Just refresh the CPACache & SXI_CACHE.

The CPACache refresh is done by this URL:

http://<server name>:<HTTP Port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bala,

in SLD can u see XI configuration by selecting EXCHANGE INFRASTRUCTURE .

Thanks & Regards,

Rama Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do SLDCHECK first in XI's ABAP Stack

make sure that you have given the correct URL of the Integration Server in SXMB_ADM and in the SLD also.....

Check with this

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Mar 10, 2008 6:24 AM