cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform printing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting an error ME 142 i.e error in OPEN_FORM when i m printing the smartform through ME22N.

It is a copy of standard PO smartform, i simply alled the company logo. It is working fine in DEV but after transport to TST when i give print using ME22N it is giving me such error. The form exist in TST. & NACE setting is also there. I checked tht too.

Can anyone help me regarding this problem

Regards,

Nik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nikhil,

When you are working with smartform why it is showing error on OPEN_FORM which is used in script.Check in code some where it might have used.Comment that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHich code you are saying to check, I am using the standard program which is in NACE for PO printing. I only copied the standard SF to Z SF & added a logo. Then i changed the form name in NACE with the new one.

Please tell me which code you want me to change as its the standard one i cant comment that.

Regards,

Nik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

THere is a problem at cofig side with transport. I checked NACE in DEV & TST & found tht there is a diffrence in program names, in TST it is using SAPscript program instead of Smartform driver program.

Thanks guys for your valiable help.

Regards,

Nik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved.

Regards,

Nik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u also have to make changes in OUT PUT type u using for PO

printing in TST with help of ur functional consl. OR if u can do ur self using t.code NACE make changes in that ,

change std. script with ur SF and if u made Z driver prg for that change that also .

it will help u.

reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the same standard program to the SF as it was. Output type is print output which i m using & in nace too.

All the changes of NACE are already done still not getting the output.

Regards,

Nik