Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts in Smartform

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement in which i have to print some of the fields in the o/p of a report. let me explain in detail.

Let there is a report zemployee. The selection screen consists of spme fields like name, addr, etc. Let a period be there in the sel. screen....like.....

Period: From_________ To__________

After entering the values some output will come. Let us assume as name, addr, marks,percentage etc.

Now my requirement is... I should write a report for a smartform whose sel.screen has the name and year. This report should call zemployee. If I give 2007 as year in smartform report, then it should run zemployee with period...from 01.01.2007 to 31.12.2007. And i need to print the smartform with only 3 flds of zemployee o/p, say name, marks and percentage.

I have created the texts, templates...the entire smartform is created. Now I have to write the report for that smartform which has to call zemployee and fulfills the entire requirement. I haven't even filled Global definitions in smartform. As I am new to smartforms, please help me out by explaining in detail. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Seenu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as i understand from what u written, is u want to give year in select options and want data for whole year .

like if you give 2007 to 2008

then data from 01.01.2007 to 31.12.2008 should come ?

it is better to call DRIVER PRG. then REPORT when u call script or smartforms by a prg.

fo ur problem try this :

take LOW and HIGH value of select option and change them like

v1 = sel_opt-LOW + ' 01 ' + ' 01 ' .

if sel_opt-HIGH is not initial.

v2 = sel_opt-HIGH + ' 12 ' + ' 31 ' .

else.

v2 = sel_opt-LOW + ' 12 ' + ' 31 ' .

endif.

then make ur select query based on these twi variable ,

this may help.

reward if helpful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Closed

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, year in smartform report is a parameter and in zemployee period is select-option. I f I give 2007 in smartform report, then in zemployee, the period should be filled as 01.01.2007 to 31.12.2007. Hope you got this right now.