cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with ABAP proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an ABAP proxy - XI - Webservice scenario, in the XI side we are getting error saying input data not coming in. How to check weather proxy is triggering the actual payload or data?

There has been a change in the WSDL from the Webservices side, they have changed the data type, so we too updated the mapping in XI. So do we need to change anything in the ABAP program which triggers the proxy,

how do I check weather proxy is triggering data or not?

I want to see weather its problem with the ABAP trigger program.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> in the XI side we are getting error saying input data not coming in. How to check weather proxy is triggering the actual payload or data?

From the Sender Side is it.. Go to tcode- Sxmb_moni in R3 side and check whether it has the Outbound Payload has values and meets the Business Requirement.

>There has been a change in the WSDL from the Webservices side, they have changed the data type, so we too updated the mapping in XI. So do we need to change anything in the ABAP program which triggers the proxy,

YES.. The data Type you have added will reflect ..hence you have to meet the requirement of the updated data type in ABAP proxy..

>I want to see weather its problem with the ABAP trigger program.

Check the Source Structure and compare with the Functional Spec Source Structure defination..

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check in R/3 side SXMB_MONI whether the message is sent successfully from R/3 or not

Then check in SMQ1/SMQ2 at R/3 side itself

Then check in SMQ1/SMQ2 at XI side

Check in SXMB_MONI at XI side finally

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation Debugging

Monitoring for Processed XML messages in ABAP Proxy

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/12/23/monitoring-for-processed-xml-messages-in-abap-proxy

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas,

u can check whether data triggered from r/3

using tcode SXMB_MONI in r/3 side

please follow the below steps

1)go to sxmb_moni

2)in that click on processed XML messages

3)u ll find list of messages that were triggered from R/3.

4)if FLAG is in finish(black and white) color then it is send

5)if flag is in red then it is having integration server problem

5)if it is green then queues are not being processed.

for green messages go to SMQ2 and find the queues having count more than 1.

now go to se37

execute TRFC_QIN_RESTART FM and in that give the queue name which is having more than 1 as count and give LUW as queue count which u identified in SMQ2

give maximum time as 0

0 means u r telling the system to take its one time for processing.

if it is in red then u need to check XI server avilability.

u can find the error of the message triggered in sxmb_moni.

please revert in case of any help

Thanks & Regards,

Rama Krishna

Edited by: rama krishna talluri on Mar 10, 2008 5:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramakrishna,

Does R/3 side SXMB_MONI give successful chequered flag when the message is processed?

Because for correctly processed message, the data is being updated in the table, but I can't see the chequered flag on the R/3 side.

But for the wrongly processed ones its showing PL_TIMEOUT error and showing red flag on R/3 side, this is what I see on the R/3 side:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Integration Server

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">PL_TIMEOUT</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Pipeline timeout condition satisfied</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the modified mapped field was not passing any value earlier, then u have to modify the code a bit to pass the data. If u have to change the sender structure also in IR, then Proxy should be regenerated at the sender side.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya i did the new mapping of the wsdl, the mapping logic didn't change.

I have regenerated a new Proxy at the sender side too, but t says input data not available.

There is another error which says :

<statusMessage xmlns="">Internal Server Error:[Incident# 6697-4274] Error Validating Request Schema:Schema Validation Error: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'name'. One of '{"urn:com.macrovision:flexnet/platform":name, "urn:com.macrovision:flexnet/platform":pageNumber, "urn:com.macrovision:flexnet/platform":batchSize}' is expected.</statusMessage>

But, 'name' field is also mapped correctly, when I checked for CVC error its saying schema might not be validated in sun.java.com

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

Did u checked the message in SXMB_MONI of R/3 system?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Raj I didn't check in R/3 side, I just checked in XI side.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi srinivas,

If the WDSL datastructure only changed, you have to re-import the WSDL and re-define the mapping.

There is no need to disturb the XI sender side as well as the R/3 client proxy.

Check in the SXMB_MONI that which pipeline shows error, if it is reciever/calling adapter you have to make sure that the exact (after change commited) request is going out to the web service.

--you can also use any http monitoring tools.

Check the WDSL action part too.

regards,

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 4 interfaces, this is what I see in the XI side with PL_TIMEOUT error and cvc complex typr error mentioned above:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<ns1:MT_RESPONSE xmlns:ns1="urn:igt-com:appl:license:fno">

<Response>

<statusMessage>All input data in the request failed. Please check the specific reasons in returned data.</statusMessage>

<statusCode>FAILURE</statusCode>

</Response>

</ns1:MT_RESPONSE>

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Time Out.. Check the Time Setting in PI.. The Response has not returned the value in respective time.

Regards

Agasthrui Doss