cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deliverd quantity or picked quantity exceeding the ordred quantity !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Experts,

I create a sale order with only one item of a quantity 10 PC (quantity ordred).

then I create a delivery VL01N with quantity of 20 PC (quantity delivred).

Then I do an Good Issue (GI) of goods with 20 PC in reference to the sale order.

The the quantity ordered is 10 PC.

The quantity delivered = quantity picked = 20 PC.

Is there a way to not being able to get out more than the quantity ordered? is there a way to not being able to deliver or pick more then the quantity ordred?

thank you ind advance

Said

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Warwick, Mr Jonathan,

thank u very mutch for your help. my problem is solved.

NB: points are awarded for both of u.

cordilay

S.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

warwick already gave you the answer. but i wish to add somethings...

SAP default settings allow you to make deliveries with quantities greater than the order quantities. this has basis in real life business scenarios. if you will notice, when you create billing documents, the actual quantity billed will be the actual quantity delivered (and posted for goods issue). so even with delivery quantities greater than order quantities, your company should not lose money. this works only if your billing is delivery-related (standard settings for TAN).

however, if your company's requirement is not to allow this, by all means do 0VLP (zero - vee - elle - pee, first character not the letter 'O') and enter the proper values in 'check overdelivery'. also do VOV7, select your item category (i assume it is TAN or its copy) and enter 'A' in billing relevance.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jonathan,

Thanks for the beautiful explanation, but i checked the " TAN " settings, even there Overdelivery " B" is not selected. This is for your info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

run tranz 0VLP and check your item cat - "Check overdelivery"

just set A (warning) or B (error) there

Former Member
0 Kudos

run tranz 0VLP and check your item cat - "Check overdelivery

in the above statement

if i run the OVLP, I SEEN THE SCREEN WHERE I CAN CHK THE ITEM CATEGORY RELEVENT FOR PICKING

BUT WHER TO CHK THE IN ITEM CATEGORY (VOV7) FOR OVERDELIVERY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakri,

As jonathan mentioned it is not O... it is ZERO VEE L PEE (0VLP).