cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in IDX5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I am using SP14 . In FILE-TO-IDOC and IDOC-to-FILE scenario , when I am triggering IDOC or accepting IDOC file is not getting processed.When I check the status of xml files using IDX5 on XI server , instead of showing the message " File successfully processed " , <b>it is showing the message " Record "</b> .

Can somebody suggest what could be the exact problem and how to resolve it . Due to this my Inbound and Outbound file is not being processed .

Thanks in advance

Regards

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The transaction IDX5 holds the IDoc XML when the data is trasferred to and from SAP R/3 so it would contain messages like Inbound IDoc XML and Outbound IDoc XML .

Can you explain in detail wht kind of message are you getting and whether on double clicking on that message do you reach transaction sxmb_moni?

Thanks and Regards,

Vanita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vanita ,

Thanks for your reply actually when I trigger IDOC from SAP in case of (IDOC-XI-FILE)scenario or When file is processed in case of (FILE-XI-IDOC) scenario then in IDX5 or SXMB_MONI , message is shown in "<b>GREEN FLAG</b>" , it means waiting in queue .

Earlier Integration server was working fine .

<b>Recently I installed SP14 , and our XI server is working very slowly . I deleted unwanted queues and registered only required queues . But when I check sm04 it is showing XIRWBUSER using too many RFC's .</b>

Can you plz suggest some solution to my problem .

Thanks in advance to all of you .

Regards

Prabhat

former_member189324
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

Can you see the message in SXMB_MONI Tracnsaction???

Also the check if the IDOC metadata is availble in IDX2.

Thanks

Prasad