cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Price Item In Shopping Cart - where is IR flag in Shopping Cart?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am relatively new SRM user.

I am interested in knowing how can I manually post the shopping cart with zero price to create a free of charge PO in back end? I believe there is IR flag in Shopping cart but I am not able to get where that IR flag is in shopping cart.

Please help me with the transaction & steps for removing IR flag in shopping cart.

Thanks

Nim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for the answer but yes I have problem in creating shopping cart with zero price.

Earlier I had problem of Workflow which we resolved by adding start condition but now after creating shopping cart with zero price, it does not go to back end R/3 & create PO.

How do I make this work manually & automatically.

Regards

Nim

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nim,

As written previously, if you created a Shopping Cart with a zero total value, as Invoice Receipt Expected flag comes from vendor data, according to vendor purchasing organization (tab 'Vendor Data' in "Manages Business Partner" web transaction), you won't be able to create Purchase Order if this flag is set: error message BBP_PD 045 will be displayed.

So, you have two alternatives.

a- First, you unset the flag for the concerned vendor. However, doing this, you won't be able to create purchasing document with total value upper than zero (same error message BBP_PD 045 will be raised)

b- Second, as no BAdI allows to manage further procurement information such as 'Invoice Receipt Expected', you will have to make some standard modifications.

Regards.

Laurent Burtaire.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no IR flag in Shopping Cart.

The IR flag is in PO.

Which scenario are you working on ? Classic or Ex-Classic...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Gummadi has mentioned, the IR flag is in PO. You can either set it there or set it in the vendor master (incase where the PO is automatically ordered).

Regards

Saravanan.

Please award if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that flag is in PO & Vendor master as well as Info Record. But my question is how do I remove it from shopping cart because I want to create a shopping cart with zero price & it should go to back end & create PO without IR flag set.

How do I do this?

Regards

Jignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ours is Classic Scenario.

Yes that flag is in PO & Vendor master as well as Info Record. But my question is how do I remove it from shopping cart because I want to create a shopping cart with zero price & it should go to back end & create PO without IR flag set.

How do I do this?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nim,

There is no IR flag in shopping cart. When the PO is created from a SC the flag value is picked up from the vendor master. In the shopping cart you cannot remove the flag but creating a SC with zero value should not be a problem. Is it?

Regards

Saravanan

Please award if useful