cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Determine adapter engine at this time from SLD...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have finished PI 7.0 installation and Post-installation activities . we are getting some errors in RWB and ID .

In ID when i go for cache notifications i am getting error as

" unable to determine adapter engine at this time from SLD"

in RWB... component monitoring ...under integration server ... both integration engine and business process engine is set as null....

if any one has come across this, please guide me how to overcome this.

Clarification:

when the system is done with installation XID tech and business system will be automatically generated by system which points to host of XI...

can i re-create with the same name as generated and assign proper host to this... because the one which is generated with host .. is removed accidently by someone.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that you have not imported the xi content with contains the adapter meta data. just import it in IR & then refresh the cache.

If you do not have the xi content with you then you can go thorugh as mentioned below.

You need to import SAP BASIS Software Component Version into Integration Repository.

You need to download it from service market place.

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=SEARCH&HIDE=&SEARCH_SPAT=...

In Search Term Enter "SAP BASIS <version>".

Now click on XI CONTENT SAP_BASIS 7.00 -

> Database independent -

> SAPBASIS13_0-20000888.ZIP Just save this file on your machine and unzip it.

Now put this in the import directory: \usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\

In IR, TOOLS ---> Import design objects and import it.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u imported the SAP BASIS component in IR.

Adapter engine not visible:

1) Download XI7_0_SAP_BASIS_7.00_10_00.tpz which is available in a zipped format from the SAP Service Market Place.

2) Unzip the contents and copy the file XI7_0_SAP_BASIS_7.00_10_00.tpz (if you are using PI 7.0 or else download the file for your XI version) to

/usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import/

3) Goto Repository (Design)

4) Choose -> Tools -> Import Design Objects

Have u refreshed the CPACACHE through link.

http://name:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Run Tcode SLDCHECK and let me know the result.

Thnx

Chirag