cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: ABAP Proxy Client Sending to XI - Message lost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got a problem, concerning ABAP Proxy Client.

I have done the following:

1. Created an outbound interface in XI 3.0, sp14

2. Created Proxy for this in ABAP using sproxy

3. Created ABAP pgm to call this proxy

4. Maintained SM59 http destination to XI

(RFC Dest:INTEGRATIONSERVER TYPE H)

5. Sender r/3 system is WAS 640

6. I also did sxmb_adm in Sender System to have Integration Engine URL pointing to XI System.

7. I registered/ activated queues in SXMB_ADM.

8. SICF service is active for defalt/xi/engine in both Sender and target systems.

I allready have ABAP Proxy Server running...

My Proxy Client seems to run.., running my report (based on the ABAP Proxy Client Weblog from SDN)I get a sy-subrc 0 and no error, bot I can't see no message in XI. Neither in SXMB_MONI, nor in RWB checking Message-Monitoring

Can someone please tell me what is going wrong and where I could check for my messages?

Thanks in advance, Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help..now my scenario is working...

In fact my RFC Destination (Type H) was fine, but I provided in SMXB_ADM as is_url the path to is(XI) instead of Dest://INTEGRATIONSERVER. So R3 had no chance to get account information for log in. I figured that out... checking SXMB_MONI on R3 side.

So thanks, Bhanu for the tip with SXMB_MONI..

Many thanks to Jin, you brought me on the right way with Dest://INTEGRATIONSERVER..

As soon as I can spend points on your answers again, I will do that.

Regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Good to know that it is working.

You may use it, especially for Jin.

Cheers,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel -

Looks like you've done the major tasks for this to work. A couple of things however...

For proxies, Type H is the correct RFC Dest type. However, don't know if it's a typo, but the 'Dest:INTEGRATIONSERVER' should have '//' like 'Dest://INTEGRATIONSERVER'.

Also, confirm that your are using the correct port in your destination. You should use the integration server's ICM port, not the J2EE server port. You can confirm this in SMICM, then Goto-->Services. You may already have this; I just didn't see it specified in your description.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

In SM59 of the R/3 system, maintain and use an R/3 connection to the XI (Type 3) instead of HTTP (Type H).

Then, check first in the SMXB_MONI of the R/3 system and then again in the SXMB_MONI of the XI system.

Hope this helps,

Bhanu