cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all about transportation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

1.How the Transportation cost posting to the accountings?

2.we created single shipment document for maltipul deliveries(3) the shipment cost document is 6000/-. can we divided this 6000/- to each sales order or delivery?

EX: 6000/3: 2000/- like

If Yes, what is the process.

3.In sales order we taken KF00 fright condition the condition amount is 1000/-. ok, with this fright condition can we create shipment cost document for this 1000/-?

If Yes, what is the process.

and can we create shipment cost document manuvaly?How?

regards,

balaji.t

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

1. when you create and save the shipment cost document (and assuming you checked 'transfer', the costs are posted to accounting using the cost center and GL account specified in this document. Accounts payable is processed during MIRO (or equivalent transaction).

2. i am sure you can apportion the costs according to sales order or delivery documents. how? perhaps each document could be represented as 1 shipping unit? i will have to get back to you on this, but i am sure you can go to the shipping-related condition types and do the settings there.

3. KF00 is a freight related surcharge done in SD. this increases the money inflow and is not a cost to your company. this is not reflected as a cost in your procedure. to record this as a cost, you need to set up a condition type in Logistics Execution separately.

4. you create shipment cost documents using VI01.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Mar 8, 2008 10:22 PM