Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSF shows strange errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ran into a problem with the csf.

In the first case, when pressing the button which gets some data from a RFC Model (Class-method), the table shows the details correctly. Nevertheless if I let me show the csf output (tracer) it gives me following output right after the data transport finished:

000625 [unknownClass.unknownMethod] [DEBUG] time consumption for update attributes...begin

000000 [unknownClass.unknownMethod] [DEBUG] Control ID: CNCOKGKM.SucheResultView.ResultTable___CSF_WDTable

000016 [unknownClass.unknownMethod] [DEBUG] dataSource: 375

000000 [unknownClass.unknownMethod] [DEBUG] Control ID: CNCOKGKM.SucheResultView.Tel1_Numbr_editor_Viewer___CSF_SimpleTextView

000000 [unknownClass.unknownMethod] [DEBUG] text: 15

000000 [unknownClass.unknownMethod]

..... and so on and so on...

In another case when trying to access an Instance-method, I'll get a bunch of similar errors as well and the table will NOT show any data, although the line is being inserted empty (yellow selection).

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karin,

sorry for the late answer. Some other things kept me busy.

Nevertheless the problem is not solved yet.

As you said, the first scenario worked fine. The problem is the second one.

I am accessing the Bapi "getDetails2" of the Business Object "Customer" in the R/3 System. At first I always thought that the call to the Bapi and its execution is not working properly (since it is an Instance Method compared to the other working one which is a simple class method).

But the analysis of the csf debug output shows me that the data is tranported correctly from the backend to the browser (I can see the right information about my selected customer). But right after the data transfer, the csf output shows me these kind of error messages (see above post) and my table which is supposed to show the results, stays empty. Although as mentioned before, there is some reaction. It seems an empty table row gets inserted (yellow selection of first line). But there aren't any values shown.

Where could the problem be? It seems my Bapi call is perfectly find (since I can see that the data arrives in the browser) and it must be csf related.

Hope someone can help me. I need to get going.

Thanks a lot!!

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

please ensure, that the node the table is bound to is invalidated after the BAPI call. Csf might get confused, if adding and/or removing rows without the invalidation. There should be no difference, if it's an instance- or class method.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

I am afraid this is not the case. I am invalidating the node. It's really strange. I have been spending many hours reviewing these few lines of code and other possible connection. I can't find what's wrong.

It's completely equal to the flight example apart from necessary modification in the input/output parameters.

Another question which has nothing to do with the current problem: Why do I not have to create the output context nodes when mapping to a model? Is it done automatically by the framework? As far as I know normally I always have to use the xxx.createMyNode() method when i.e. initalizing some values in the init method.

Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

the adaptive RFC models are created in a hierarchical way, so that you get something like:

ModelClass

|_Input_Class

|__Output_Relation

|___Output_Class

|____Output attributes

|__Return_Relation (in case of most bapis)

|___Return_Class

|____Return attributes

|__Other_Output_Relation (structures, optional)

|___Other_Output_Class

|____Other_Output attributes

|__Input attributes

Using the model node binding wizard to Input_Class and selecting all available nodes/attributes will result in a context like:

Input(node)

|_Output(node)

|__Return(node)

|___Return attributes

|__OtherOutput(node)

|___OtherOutput attributes

|__Output attributes

|_InputAttr1(attr)

|_InputAttr2(attr)...

So, if you create the Input element, the child Output element (and other depending elements) are also created.

Regarding the CSF/table problem: I have no other idea. If it's possible and not too much effort, try to build a new project.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

This is not a CSF issue. The message [unknownClass.unknownMethod] is only relevant for CSF developers and does not cause any problem. Could you give us some more information? As you said, the table worked fine if you first pressed the button...

Best regards,

Karin