Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is template role

Former Member

what is template role & use....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ragava, Template role is nothing but pre defined set of objects and authorizations. Let me know if you need more information.

Regards

Vasantha kumar

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be a multiple of things. Where did you hear this term?

Kind regards,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ragava, Template role is nothing but pre defined set of objects and authorizations. Let me know if you need more information.

Regards

Vasantha kumar

0 Kudos

A Template role is used as basis for a multi-company/department role out.

The template role contains all aurtorisations except for OrgLevel values.

The template role is used as a basis to create derived roles for business access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Reddy,

Template Role is model role. Keep this role as model and give different company or plant for Authorisation. The advantage if change if u do any update in the template role it will automatically change all other roles.

Thanks

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragav,

Template role is the role to transaction mapping.. the objects requied and their field values,org values are mentioned.

Guess i got your question right.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ragava,

There you go => 4 answers about "template roles".

Which definition of a "template role" did you want?

Could you at least confirm that you (or your developer) are capable of reading these responses?

If it is a language problem, then I am sure that we can help you (for example by using technical language?).

Julius