cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL and Hostname of an entry in SLD do not show FQDN - ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out the screenshot here:

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sldos0.jpg

All systems in our SLD look like that - they do not show fully qualified domain names for URL and Host. And I don't mean in the display of the hyperlink only, because the link target itself does not use FQDN either.

anyone know where SLD pulls the URL and Host info from??

Edited by: Jason Schweitzer on Mar 7, 2008 6:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go through this thread, in which i have replyed for the same problem.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't sound like the same question at all - and doesn't explain where SLD gets the URL and host values for its connected systems. If you're referring to the parameter icm/host_name_full then it is set properly to FQDN for all connected systems within SLD.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can add these in the Exchange Profile Parameters/Admin page of the SLD. Not able to accee the system so not able to give exact property for the same.

Also you can check SAP note: 608322

Hope this helps,

regards, Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the answer myself. The popup help wasn't working on my system because of weirdness on my laptop. After I rebooted the help properly displayed the answer.

SystemHome

The name of the computer system that is most important for the system. By convention, the database host name is used. In the Java environment, the value can be got from the system property SAPDBHOST. This property is a part of the compound name of class SAP_J2EEEngineCluster. By default, host names in SLD are written lower case without any network domain.

Maximum length: 64